| ||دبي لصناعات الطيران |
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise
DIFC, The Gate District, Building 4, Level 3
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 428 9600
Fax: +971 4 425 0382
Ownership: the shareholders are: Investment Corporation of Dubai, Dubai International Capital, DIFC Investments LLC, EMAAR, ISTITHMAR World Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), AMLAK Finance
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) aviation holding corporation covering 6 operating business units as referred below. Launched in February 2006, DAE aims to use its business portfolio to cover a wide cross section of the aviation markets. DAE has an approx of 80 staff members.
DAE six business units includes the following:
- DAE Capital – offering tailored aircraft leasing solutions and expert financial consulting services.
- DAE Engineering - provide nose-to-tail aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) operations, engine maintenance, repair and services as well as aircraft completions and conversions.
- DAE Services - airport solutions provider offering technology-based optimisation products and services to airlines and airport operators on a global basis.
- DAE Airports – an airport services company for airport systems and infrastructure.
- DAE Manufacturing – provide and deliver research and development, manufacturing and assembly.
- DAE Flight Academy -provide airline-focused flight training regime to create a pool of skilled personnel for the region’s emergent airline industry.
Executives: HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al-Maktoum Chairman, Khalifa Hassan Al Daboos Managing Director, George Mushahwar Acting Group Chief Executive Officer, Robert J. Genise Chief Executive Officer, Mustafa Al-Hendi Chief Human Capital Officer, Dr Omar Bin Sulaiman, Managing Director