Royal Jordanian Air Academy (RJAA)
أكاديميـة الطيران الملكيـة الأردنيـة
Amman Civil Airport
P.O. Box 340513
Tel: +962 6-489-4677
Ownership: Privately owned, an aviation holding company International Wings Group (IWG), is also the parent company of Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College, Arab Wings and Gulf Wings.
The Royal Jordanian Air Academy (RJAA) incorporated in 1966 by the directives of the late King Hussein of Jordan. RJAA provides private and commercial pilots training with Instrument rating, Certified flight Instructors (CFI), Certified flight Instructors Instrument (CFII) and Airline Transport Pilots (ATPL), & Dispatchers. In 1998 RJAA launched a maintenance engineering course (A&P) and commenced an Airline Avionics course in October 2003.
Royal Jordanian Air Academy is Certificated Repair Station (number: CRS-7) as approved by Jordan's Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC)
Royal Jordanian Air Academy fleet consist of the following aircraft:
- 4 x PA-28-161 Warrior II (JY-RJQ, JY-RJS, JY-RJT, JY-RJP) Engine: Lycoming O-320-D3G
- 6 x PA-28-161 Warrior III (JY-RJN, JY-RJO, JY-RJU, JY-RJI, JY-RJW, JY-RJX, JY-RJY, JY-RJZ) Engine: Lycoming O-320-D3G
- 2 x PA-28-181 Archer III (JY-RJA, JY-RJC) Engine: Lycoming O-360-A4M
- 1 x TB-20 Trinidad (JY-RJG) Engine: Lycoming IO-540-C4D5D
- 3 x PA-44-180 Seminole (JY-RJE, JY-RJF, JY-RJH) Engine: Lycoming O-360-A1H6
- 1 x PA-44-180T Seminole (JY-RJM) Engine: Lycoming TO-360-E1A6D